Sunday, November 27, 2005
OMG Love Story at Harvard
Love Story at Harvard is the best Korean drama i've watched by far..and the lead actors are sooo gOod-looking!!!! Especially Kim Rae Won(the guy far right of the pic) in Paul Frank boxers and tie.Can't forget that one..Kim Tae Hee is Very pretty also.I can't believe I didnt even notice her in the popular korean drama,Stairway to Heaven. My sis said Kim Rae Won looks alittle like Kimura Takuya.hahas.Anyway the show was very very interesting when they were still at Harvard.But it was quite ridiculous sometimes when they spoke in court with their horrible English..lols..the scenery at the beach was soo Beautiful and I loved it when he threw Soo In into the sea..hahas...oh oh not to forget Prof Keynes was so CUTE!!!
Oh ya,the songs from this show cant be compared to songs from FULL house.RAIN's singing just raWk..there was one song when this korean singer attempted to sing the song in English which of cos turned out to be disastrous!
Kamsumhameda!
IM STILL WAITING FOR U TO TEXT ME U NIMCOMPOOP!
*~*~Salmonarah~*~*
posted at [2:01:00 AM]
_____________