Thursday, November 24, 2005
16 Days MORE!!!!!!!!

This better be good.I have been going back to school everyday,okay maybe not exactly everyday,to learn the WEIRD dance--mixture of bhrangra,pop and abit of Chinese.And how amazing,it' s a dream come true....I was placed at the back of the formation!! It was like What The F***!Can't believe it.I'm like a Dance girl,you know,the gal who can actually DANCE and I'm placed at the freaking BACk?!?
Anyways,I've received emails from my Japanese Host...YAY!!! Her name is Miho Shimizu. She's 15 and she is from Choir.She even asked me if i want to go to Tokyo Disneyland with her best friend,Miwa.That's soo Coool!! Apparently my mum kinda like Miho's mum alot.She has been calling her and emailing her and all...I just can't imagine my mum speaking in Japanese...LOLX
Above is a photo of Miho and family.(and her dog Kety as well.They said it's a Cairns Terrier.But Dogs dun exactly like me which is soo Weird..Do I look like a Cat or something??)
***Salmonarah サケサラ*****
posted at [7:07:00 PM]
_____________